Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Open Jam is delighted to welcome *SOME* new posters

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Open Jam is delighted to welcome *SOME* new posters

    Other posters are a little less welcome, but here we are

    #2
    I only really welcome one. The rest can go bust a gut

    Comment


      #3
      Wut happened?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Felix Unger View Post
        Wut happened?

        some sort of Big Bang, followed by a rapid expansion, almost 14 billion years ago

        Comment


          #5
          Any level of welcome is a delight MS

          accept my hiiiii in return else you’ll be pullin my hush puppies out yo forum’s motha fuckin ass

          :there is no duck:

          Comment


            #6
            :there is no duck:


            Comment


              #7
              I'm not working on gay sunday. use your imaginations :duck:
              :there is no duck:

              Comment


                #8
                Well I may die of non-hiking syndrome and maybe ducking smirey emphasis was a simple thing that could have brought me joy in my last hours

                :thereisnobluebert:

                the trees are whipping back and forth like it’s a mid 90s Pantera concert and my roof is leaking water spots in 4 places

                thanks Henri for avoiding us yet leaving inconvenience and disappointment, it’s like we dated

                picture of what I must recover from:

                Click image for larger version

Name:	2812BFF6-2F7E-4068-B6DF-F084125A4D2C.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	99788

                see the raindrops attached to the glass?
                The trees you will have to use your imaginations it’s terrifying

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by USA Doggie Park View Post
                  Well I may die of non-hiking syndrome and maybe ducking smirey emphasis was a simple thing that could have brought me joy in my last hours

                  :thereisnobluebert:

                  the trees are whipping back and forth like it’s a mid 90s Pantera concert and my roof is leaking water spots in 4 places

                  thanks Henri for avoiding us yet leaving inconvenience and disappointment, it’s like we dated

                  picture of what I must recover from:

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	2812BFF6-2F7E-4068-B6DF-F084125A4D2C.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	99788

                  see the raindrops attached to the glass?
                  The trees you will have to use your imaginations it’s terrifying

                  OMG you!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    is that doll's eye?

                    Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Mother Sister View Post
                    Other posters are a little less welcome, but here we are
                    I plan to see jeff chimenti next week

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Not sure if I’m welcome or not, but it’s good to be here.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by USA Doggie Park View Post
                        Well I may die of non-hiking syndrome and maybe ducking smirey emphasis was a simple thing that could have brought me joy in my last hours

                        :thereisnobluebert:

                        the trees are whipping back and forth like it’s a mid 90s Pantera concert and my roof is leaking water spots in 4 places

                        thanks Henri for avoiding us yet leaving inconvenience and disappointment, it’s like we dated

                        picture of what I must recover from:

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	2812BFF6-2F7E-4068-B6DF-F084125A4D2C.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	99788

                        see the raindrops attached to the glass?
                        The trees you will have to use your imaginations it’s terrifying
                        I was prepping for this storm most of the day yesterday. Cleaned the clogged gutters, put some roof patch where the shingles suck, and covered the chimney. Had to go out earlier and fashion some drain tube filled with water to block the garage door because the wind was whipping the rain sideways and it was puddling inside. About a half hr ago the sun came out. Weird storm.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by Mother Sister View Post


                          OMG you!
                          Hiiiii lovebug


                          still using inferior mass produced olive oil?

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by Ima View Post

                            I was prepping for this storm most of the day yesterday. Cleaned the clogged gutters, put some roof patch where the shingles suck, and covered the chimney. Had to go out earlier and fashion some drain tube filled with water to block the garage door because the wind was whipping the rain sideways and it was puddling inside. About a half hr ago the sun came out. Weird storm.
                            Indeedly it is

                            i hope all the Bambis and Thumpers have patched their roofs too near you Ima

                            glad your compound is doing good

                            Comment


                              #16
                              Originally posted by USA Doggie Park View Post

                              Indeedly it is

                              i hope all the Bambis and Thumpers have patched their roofs too near you Ima

                              glad your compound is doing good
                              Thanks. Good luck with your roof leaks.

                              Comment


                                #17

                                Comment


                                  #18
                                  Originally posted by Ima View Post
                                  Not sure if I’m welcome or not, but it’s good to be here.

                                  as memory serves, you're one of the "good ones"

                                  Comment


                                    #19
                                    Originally posted by Hobbenator View Post

                                    I plan to see jeff chimenti next week

                                    I'm sure he appreciates you putting his kids through college

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      Originally posted by USA Doggie Park View Post

                                      Hiiiii lovebug


                                      still using inferior mass produced olive oil?

                                      oh no.

                                      I now buy it straight from a small-batch producer

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X