Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Andrew Wang ditching the Democrat party?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Why is Andrew Wang ditching the Democrat party?

    Who over at the DNC pissed in his Wheaties?

    #2
    Or did the Democrat party ditch him?

    Comment


      #3
      Ya know, Biden, the democrat party, the woke idiots......what a shit show !

      it's like seems like a social experiment.

      Decent hard working people are waking up to this madness. I'm hoping for the best.

      Comment


        #4
        This place has low activity the last couple of weeks.

        I wonder what happened?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Dorian Gay View Post
          Who over at the DNC pissed in his Wheaties?
          I'm a Sander's / Progressive type.
          The Corporate Democrats .... Pelosi, " Gonzo " Schumer " and others .... They're paid off to slow down Societal Progress that should change America into a more Democratic and Just .... The "Blue Dog Dems" are owned by the same people that own the the Corruption Guardians of Plutocracy ....lock , stock n barrel.

          The American Oligarchic Plutocrats own 70% of all Government Services ( remember G.W.'s " No Billion Heir Left Behind " tax breaks / 2008 Crash ? ).... They are the true real parasite.

          Through Citizens United and the McClendan act .... 99% of Americans have lost our power and influence , while the American Oligarchs exported Jobs to other Counties, pay close to nothing in taxes ....
          The gigs up, Reaganomics / Trickle Down Voodoo Economics .... People are catching on.
          It' Spreading Common knowledge, that with the McLendon Act and Citizens United , the majority of us, Americans ....we (85%) have been reduced to being serfs with a very low voice.
          Those dumb " Trump Fascists" are charging at the wrong people.

          The Oligarch's got many people in a Mass Psychosis through the Daily Stormer, Fox News, OAN and other " Conspiracy / Stockholm Syndrome Cult Phenomenon ....that is true mass psychosis, in ever sense.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post

            I'm a Sander's / Progressive type.
            The Corporate Democrats .... Pelosi, " Gonzo " Schumer " and others .... They're paid off to slow down Societal Progress that should change America into a more Democratic and Just .... The "Blue Dog Dems" are owned by the same people that own the the Corruption Guardians of Plutocracy ....lock , stock n barrel.

            The American Oligarchic Plutocrats own 70% of all Government Services ( remember G.W.'s " No Billion Heir Left Behind " tax breaks / 2008 Crash ? ).... They are the true real parasite.

            Through Citizens United and the McClendan act .... 99% of Americans have lost our power and influence , while the American Oligarchs exported Jobs to other Counties, pay close to nothing in taxes ....
            The gigs up, Reaganomics / Trickle Down Voodoo Economics .... People are catching on.
            It' Spreading Common knowledge, that with the McLendon Act and Citizens United , the majority of us, Americans ....we (85%) have been reduced to being serfs with a very low voice.
            Those dumb " Trump Fascists" are charging at the wrong people.

            The Oligarch's got many people in a Mass Psychosis through the Daily Stormer, Fox News, OAN and other " Conspiracy / Stockholm Syndrome Cult Phenomenon ....that is true mass psychosis, in ever sense.
            Regardless of party or labels, news organizations on either side, one fact remains.
            Absolute power corrupts.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Dorian Gay View Post

              Regardless of party or labels, news organizations on either side, one fact remains.
              Absolute power corrupts.
              That's why the Uber Rich AmeriKKKan Oligarchs got their brain dead idiots charging the Capital Building.

              The GOP is 290% corrupt ..... Corporate Dems are 55% corrupt .... Both are controlled by Trump's Psychopathic Plutocratic Oligarchic Aristocratic Fascists.

              One thing about the right, their day of farting in the room and blaming others , are over and they know it .

              Their days of Free Loading off 99% of America ... Are numbered.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post

                That's why the Uber Rich AmeriKKKan Oligarchs got their brain dead idiots charging the Capital Building.

                The GOP is 290% corrupt ..... Corporate Dems are 55% corrupt .... Both are controlled by Trump's Psychopathic Plutocratic Oligarchic Aristocratic Fascists.

                One thing about the right, their day of farting in the room and blaming others , are over and they know it .

                Their days of Free Loading off 99% of America ... Are numbered.
                What a bunch of silliness and bad math.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post

                  That's why the Uber Rich AmeriKKKan Oligarchs got their brain dead idiots charging the Capital Building.

                  The GOP is 290% corrupt ..... Corporate Dems are 55% corrupt .... Both are controlled by Trump's Psychopathic Plutocratic Oligarchic Aristocratic Fascists.

                  One thing about the right, their day of farting in the room and blaming others , are over and they know it .

                  Their days of Free Loading off 99% of America ... Are numbered.
                  Where’s Hunter?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by steeb View Post

                    Where’s Hunter?
                    Living in your head, dancing around your overplayed / disproven conspiracy theories.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Buckwalder View Post
                      Ya know, Biden, the democrat party, the woke idiots......what a shit show !

                      it's like seems like a social experiment.

                      Decent hard working people are waking up to this madness. I'm hoping for the best.
                      The 2017 "No Billion Heir Left Behind " Socialist Give Always " , that was created by Paul Ryan and signed by Putin's Agent Orange in the White House .... Totally woke up America.
                      People earning less than $120,000 a year, have seen taxes double since the Trump's Socialist Give Always to Wall Street Thugs, Uber Rich Donors, Corporations and Special Interests.
                      Working people are brining home less.
                      Then again, most people in Red States are living off the Government more than Blue States.

                      That's why you Trump Fascists have passed Voter Suppression Laws in 10 Red States, disenfranchising Young people, Women and People of Color.

                      I see Fascist at my work, on the radio and TV, crying about the California Governor triumph over the failed RepubliKKKunt recall election.
                      So sad, now they are crying out " rigged election" ..... Haha, no body likes your policies .... Everything you love and believe in .... Is being defeated by Democracy ....so now, you guys are trying to cheat to stay in power.

                      Losers !!!! 🖕😆🇺🇸
                      Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 09-17-2021, 03:12 AM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Apparently he developed a conscience, a sense of decency, a desire to be honest and not be a corrupt piece of shit.

                        Duh

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Admins, pls punish the thread starter for sharing political content on this page

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	_118254347_gettyimages-1304610145.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	100915
                          'I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man' - Clapton

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X