Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMD!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    NMD!!!!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	toro.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	100537

    New mower day....went with a battery powered one, try to help the environment any way I can. Plus I hate dealing with gas mowers.
    Stay sexy and don't get murdered!

    #2
    I bought the E Go .... Just as strong as a Gas Mower.
    Battery last along time too.

    Comment


      #3
      I ride my mower.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post
        I bought the E Go .... Just as strong as a Gas Mower.
        Battery last along time too.
        We don't have a big yard so an electric mower makes sense. I don'l like the maintenance on gas mowers. Yesterday the plug on mine went bad and it's been running like shit for years (still cuts great, though). So now no more dealing with fouled plugs, oil changes and winterizing it.
        Stay sexy and don't get murdered!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Buckwalder View Post
          I ride my mower.
          So you ride your wife ?.... In public ?

          Man, she'll get busted for an indecent act in public .... While you get charged with BEASTIALITY 🐄

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Buckwalder View Post
            I ride my mower.
            How's that goat you got to keep your grass mowed doing?
            Stay sexy and don't get murdered!

            Comment


              #7
              My mower runs on beans and rice. His name is Hector.

              Comment


                #8
                Do you leave it outside, and also, where do you live

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by El Cruncho View Post
                  Do you leave it outside, and also, where do you live
                  Stay sexy and don't get murdered!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Hoddy View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	toro.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	100537

                    New mower day....went with a battery powered one, try to help the environment any way I can. Plus I hate dealing with gas mowers.




                    Congrads on buying a mower made mostly in Chongqing, China.



                    Gas rules. Only a small % of any electric power comes from Chinese-made wind turbines and shit solar .


                    Should have purchased one of these

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	100653

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by permanently banned NOT View Post





                      Congrads on buying a mower made mostly in Chongqing, China.



                      Gas rules. Only a small % of any electric power comes from Chinese-made wind turbines and shit solar .


                      Should have purchased one of these

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	100653
                      I got sick of dealing with gas mowers, too. I used a push reel mower for a long time, but now I have a Ryobi electric mower and it’s much better than the push mower.
                      Originally posted by GUITAR FETUS HARRY;n51585
                      Whoa, now that you mention it, I bought a Hadean Tele from rondo. I don’t like the headstock, so I’m going to give it a CNU (Chinese Neck Upgrade).


                      But I bought a neck from guitar fetus harry which looks more “Tele-like”. I was having trouble calling the Tele a Tele because of the headstock.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X